Citrus Ridge: A Civics Academy
Attire that disrupts the educational process, threatens the learning environment, endangers the health and safety of students or any others will not be tolerated.
- Students must wear the following shirt according to grade level:
- K-2nd grade will be required to wear a Navy Blue polo shirt or Navy Blue Citrus Ridge school t-shirt.
- 3rd – 5th grade will be required to wear a Red polo shirt or Red Citrus Ridge school t-shirt.
- 6th – 8th grade will be required to wear either a Gray or a Royal Blue polo shirt or Gray or a Royal Blue Citrus Ridge school t-shirt.
- Shirts must be tucked in.
- Students shall wear clothing of appropriate size as determined by the principal or designee.
- Male students will wear Khaki-Tan (made of cotton or twill) or Jean shorts or pants.
- Female students will wear jeans or khaki-tan skirts, skorts, pants or shorts made of cotton and/or twill (no leggings).
- SHORTS, SKIRTS, SKORTS: must be hemmed, knee length.
- No sweat pants or athletic shorts will be allowed outside PE.
- Leggings may be worn under skirts, but not be worn alone.
- Shorts must be no shorter than 2 inches above the knee.
- Pants/shorts must be worn around the waist with a belt (shoelaces are unacceptable belts).
- Pants/jeans must not have any holes, frays or writing on them.
- Belts must be visible and fastened at all times.
- Hats are not to be worn or brought onto campus.
- Blankets are not allowed.
- No bedroom slippers or pajamas will be allowed.
- Students will not be allowed to wear personal clothing over their uniform.
- Jackets: button up or zip front are
- No hoodies that don’t zip up in the front.
- Undershirts MUST be in school colors (GRAY, RED, NAVY BLUE, or WHITE) and worn under school approved T-shirt or 2-3 button style Polo shirt.
- Shoes: only closed toe shoes allowed (no Crocs, sandals, slides or open toe shoes)
CHANGING to a new shirt color??
**When a student moves from one grade level to the next and changes shirt color, he/she may bring in a used school uniform shirt for a voucher for $1.00 towards a NEW school uniform shirt for this school year. The shirts MUST be in good condition, clean, with no stains or holes. (limit 3 shirts of the same color per student). School shirts cost $7.00 each, cash only and we cannot accept any bills over $20.00. If you return a used shirt, that makes the cost of the new shirt only $6.00!