Please plan to join us for OPEN HOUSE. Open House will be held on September 14th, from 4:30 – 6:30.
Attention All Athletes – Mark Your Calendars!
Tryouts for Boys Basketball and Girls Volleyball are both already scheduled. Please be aware that before students can try out, they MUST have a sports physical on file. (If they tried out for Girls Basketball or Cross Country, we still have that form – they don’t need another one.)
Girls Volleyball tryouts will be October 9th from 4 – 6 p.m.
Boys Basketball tryouts will be October 10th from 4 – 6 p.m.
Physical forms can be found here: Physical Form
Parents also need to fill out and return this form to school: Consent and Liability.
If your child needs a physical, you can get one here: Paramount
If you have any questions, please contact Coach Retzlaff:
We realize traffic was a mess today. In our attempt to streamline things, we tried something new and it didn’t work very well. So, we will be going back to our OLD traffic pattern tomorrow (Friday) morning. Buses will drop off by the gym, car riders in front of the cafeteria.
A big THANK YOU to all of you who came to Orientation. We loved meeting you and seeing our former students again. We will see you tomorrow!
Dress Code for 2017-2018
Citrus Ridge: A Civics Academy
Attire that disrupts the educational process, threatens the learning environment, endangers the health and safety of students or any others will not be tolerated.
- Students must wear the following shirt according to grade level:
- K-2nd grade will be required to wear a Navy Blue polo shirt or Navy Blue Citrus Ridge school t-shirt.
- 3rd – 5th grade will be required to wear a Red polo shirt or Red Citrus Ridge school t-shirt.
- 6th – 8th grade will be required to wear either a Gray or a Royal Blue polo shirt or Gray or a Royal Blue Citrus Ridge school t-shirt.
- Shirts must be tucked in.
- Students shall wear clothing of appropriate size as determined by the principal or designee.
- Male students will wear khaki-tan (made of cotton or twill) or blue or black jean shorts or pants.
- Female students will wear blue or black jeans or khaki-tan skirts, skorts, pants or shorts made of cotton and/or twill (no leggings).
- SHORTS, SKIRTS, SKORTS: must be hemmed, knee length.
- No sweat pants or athletic shorts will be allowed outside PE.
- Leggings may be worn under skirts, but not be worn alone.
- Shorts must be no shorter than 2 inches above the knee.
- Pants/shorts must be worn around the waist with a belt (shoelaces are unacceptable belts).
- Pants/jeans must not have any holes, frays or writing on them.
- Belts must be visible and fastened at all times.
- Hats are not to be worn or brought onto campus.
- Blankets are not allowed.
- No bedroom slippers or pajamas will be allowed.
- Students will not be allowed to wear personal clothing over their uniform.
- Jackets: button up or zip front are permissible.
- No hoodies that don’t zip up in the front. Hoodies must be unzipped during school.
- Undershirts MUST be in school colors (GRAY, RED, NAVY BLUE, or WHITE) and worn under school approved T-shirt or 2-3 button style Polo shirt.
- Shoes: only closed toe shoes allowed (no Crocs, sandals, slides or open toe shoes)
CHANGING to a new shirt color??
**When a student moves from one grade level to the next and changes shirt color, he/she may bring in a used school uniform shirt for a voucher for $1.00 towards a NEW school uniform shirt for this school year. The shirts MUST be in good condition, clean, with no stains or holes. (limit 3 shirts of the same color per student). School shirts cost $7.00 each, cash only and we cannot accept any bills over $20.00. If you return a used shirt, that makes the cost of the new shirt only $6.00!